This year, The European Patent Office is organizing a symposium in cooperation with The Estonian Patent Office in Tallinn. Participation is possible both online and in person.
The first day of the event is open to all interested parties and may be of interest to small and medium-sized enterprises, startups, investors, inventors, patent searchers, intellectual property service providers, patent attorneys, business advisors, universities, and technology transfer specialists. Members of the PATLIB network can participate in the conference on both days.
What will be discussed at the conference?
How can artificial intelligence and the metaverse impact innovation and intellectual property?
- Overview of an innovative Estonian company that won first place in the industry category at the 2022 European Inventors' Competition
- Registered technology transfer professionals and certified licensing professionals will discuss the benefits of qualifications and the impact of certification. •
- The "EPO Knowledge Transfer to Africa" initiative
- The importance of sharing knowledge and transmitting innovation to developing countries
- The usefulness of the PATLIB network
Registration is already open and can be done on the EPO website until May 10th.