The portal of e-services available again since today
E-applications concerning legal protection of trade marks and industrial designs, renewal, changes in the data and transfer of rights and ownership can be filed with the Estonian Patent Office via the portal of e-services.
Moreover, it is possible to file electronic notices of opposition of trade marks to the Industrial Property Board of Appeal in this portal.
The following procedures can be done in the portal:
- Filing an application for registration of a trade mark and an industrial design,
- changing the data of the proprietor of the trade mark (the name or address),
- renewal of the term of validity of the trade mark registration,
- filing a request for entry on transfer of trade mark in register,
- filing an opposition application of a trade mark,
- changing the data of the proprietor of the industrial design (the name or address),
- renewal of the term of validity of the industrial design registration,
- filing a request for entry on transfer of industrial design in register.
It is necessary to log in by an Estonian ID card, Mobile ID or bank link to authorise yourself in order to file an e-application. Select Sisene to enter the portal.
The portal of e-services is available at https://teenused.epa.ee.
Attention! Applications for registration of trade marks and industrial designs can be filed until 1 July 2015 in paralleel also in the old Portal of electronic filing of applications for legal protection of industrial property. Afterwards only patent applications, utility model applications and applications for validation of European patent will remain there.