Newsletter 4/2019 of European Trade Marks and Industrial Designs has been published in Estonian
In cooperation between the Estonian Patent Office and the EUIPO Newsletter No 4/2019 of European Trade Marks and Industrial Designs has been published in Estonian.
The following items can be found in the Newsletter.
- EPA Implements a Quality Management System
- Improved TMview Version Launched in Beta
- New Report and Two Major Studies from the Observatory
- IPR Enforcement Case-Law Collection on the Liability and Obligations of Intermediary Service Providers in the EU
- Decision of the General Court in Case T-307/17
- Decision of the General Court in Case T-43/18
- Decision of the EUIPO Appeal Board in Case R530/2019-2
The Newsletter is available on the website of the Estonian Patent Office and as a publication in the Reception.