Newsletter 4/2018 of European Trade Marks and Industrial Designs in Estonian has been published
In cooperation between the Estonian Patent Office and the EUIPO Newsletter No 4/2018 of European Trade Marks and Industrial Designs in Estonian has been published.
The following items can be found in the Newsletter.
- New Executive Director of EUIPO
- Launch of Identification and Analysis of Malware Study
- Priority Assessment of RCDs
- New Authentication Procedures on WIPO’s Website
- Decision of the Court of Justice in Case C-547/17P
- Decision of the General Court in Case T-184/17
- Decision of the EUIPO Appeal Board in Case R2661/2017-5
The Newsletter is available on the website of the Estonian Patent Office and as a publication in the Reception.