Newsletter 2/2021 of European Trade Marks and Industrial Designs has been published in Estonian
In cooperation between the Estonian Patent Office and the EUIPO Newsletter No 2/2021 of European Trade Marks and Industrial Designs has been published in Estonian.
The following items can be found in the Newsletter.
●SME Fond for IP Rights Protection
● The eRegister Goes Live as the EUTM Celebrates 25 Years
● CP11 and CP12 Common Communications
● Improvements to eFiling for Community Designs
● Decision of the General Court in Case T-809/19
● Decision of the General Court in Case T-853/19
● Decision of the EUIPO Boards of Appeal R 2367/2020-4
The Newsletter is available on the website of the Estonian Patent Office.