Newsletter 2/2020 of European Trade Marks and Industrial Designs has been published in Estonian
In cooperation between the Estonian Patent Office and the EUIPO Newsletter No 2/2020 of European Trade Marks and Industrial Designs has been published in Estonian.
The following items can be found in the Newsletter.
- End of the Special Situation Caused by COVID-19
- New Misleading Invoices as Fake EUIPO Decisions
- Rules of Procedure of the Boards of Appeal
- Decision of the Court of Justice C-240/18P
- Decision of the General Court in Case T-487/18
- Decision of the General Court in Case T-159/19
- Decision of the EUIPO Appeal Board R1161/2019-4
The Newsletter is available on the website of the Estonian Patent Office and as a publication in the Reception.