Newsletter 2/2014 of European Trademarks and Industrial Designs in Estonian has been published
In cooperation between the Estonian Patent Office and the OHIM Newsletter No 2/2014 of European Trademarks and Industrial Designs in Estonian has been published.
The following items can be found in the Newsletter:
- Twenty years of the CTM
- Scope of protection of the black and white trade marks
- About common practice of classification of goods and services
- New IP Teaching Kit
- Enforcement Database
- New practice of processing surrender of a CTM
- WIPO News
- Decisions of the Court of Justice in cases C-65/12, C-98/13 and C-409/12
- Decision of the Third Board of Appeal in case R-595/2012-3.
The Newsletter is available on the website of the Estonian Patent Office and as a publication in the Receiving Department.