Newsletter 4/2015 of European Trademarks and Industrial Designs in Estonian has been published
In cooperation between the Estonian Patent Office and the OHIM Newsletter No 4/2015 of European Trademarks and Industrial Designs in Estonian has been published.
The following items can be found in the Newsletter:
- Common Communication on the Common practice of distinctivness;
- distinctiveness of a figurative element;
- data carriers and recorded content;
- new online design application form;
- decision of the Court of Justice in case C-622/13P;
- decision of the General Court in case T-137/13.
The Newsletter is available on the website of the Estonian Patent Office and as a publication in the Receiving Department.