Newsletter 3/2015 of European Trademarks and Industrial Designs in Estonian has been published
In cooperation between the Estonian Patent Office and the OHIM Newsletter No 3/2015 of European Trademarks and Industrial Designs in Estonian has been published.
The following items can be found in the Newsletter:
- Updated Guidelines entered into force;
- close to 5000 terms were added to the classification database;
- situation report on counterfeit goods;
- performance results in OHIM and pendency rates in WIPO;
- Algeria joins the Madrid Protocol
- The USA, Japan and the Republic of Korea are the new members of the Hague system;
- decision of the Court of Justice in case C- 445/1P;
- decision of the General Court in case T-203/14.
The Newsletter is available on the website of the Estonian Patent Office and as a publication in the Receiving Department.