Newsletter 1/2016 of European Trademarks and Industrial Designs in Estonian has been published
In cooperation between the Estonian Patent Office and the OHIM Newsletter No 1/2016 of European Trademarks and Industrial Designs in Estonian has been published.
The following items can be found in the Newsletter:
- EU trade mark reform;
- consultation on European Cooperation projects;
- new version of Nice Classification;
- Déjà Vu reference in design practice;
- decision of the Court of Justice in case C-215/14;
- decision of the General Court in case T-436/12.
The Newsletter is available on the website of the Estonian Patent Office and as a publication in the Reception.