Requirements for the documents related to the application, its processing and registrations filed by e-mail
Documents can be filed by e-mail with the Estonian Patent Office only at the address vastuvoett [at] epa.ee.
You can file by e-mail:
1) letters of authorisation;
2) applications related to the application for registration of the subject of industrial property which has acquired legal protection;
3) documents related to the application for registration of the trade mark and industrial design and its processing;
4) documents related to the processing of the application for registration of the patent and the utility model.
A document filed by e-mail should be :
- filed with the Reception (vastuvoett [at] epa.ee)
- digitally signed;
- readable either by using Adobe Reader or Microsoft Word software;
- in format doc (Word), txt (Text), rtf (RichTextFormat) or pdf (PortableDocumentFormat);
- up to 5 MB.